The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let me get the ball rolling =P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

Let me get the ball rolling =P Empty
PostSubject: Let me get the ball rolling =P   Let me get the ball rolling =P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Hai guys! I'm Freyja Grimfang (Call me Frey, Brit, or Lei) I'm not the guild leader but my fantastic hubby Edgar Grimfang is! We thought a forum would be a good way for everyone to meet each other and post concerns or questions since I myself have work and school and Ed has work, so we can't always be online.

We are so happy to see this guild growing and growing! I hope that we can become a unified force and show Reign RO who the Knights of Fenris are. Very Happy

Have fun with this guys, I created the forums so we could chat with each other out of game ;D

Last edited by Freyja Grimfang on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
EdgarGrimfang

EdgarGrimfang

Let me get the ball rolling =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me get the ball rolling =P   Let me get the ball rolling =P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Hello guildmates and allies, glad to see you all here. This guild has gone far in the short time it has existed and we could not be doing better! As you all know, I am your guild master, and your friend friend Very Happy

With you guys by my side, I know we cannot fail! Very Happy

So, my task for you guys now is to introduce yourselves to the guild, we have grown by many new players in the past couple of days, and as such we will only be an effective guild if we all know the man or woman defending our blind side, so hop to it!
Back to top Go down

Let me get the ball rolling =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Introductions/Good-Byes-
Jump to: