The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MVP Arena...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arina

Arina

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:23 pm

I think that another possible event is to go and battle MVP's as a guild in the MVP arena, this will be a good chance to get MVP drops.
The party could be built as Exp Share(if able) and Item share so that each person has the same likleyhood of getting the items as the other

just a small idea XD;;
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Good idea Very Happy

I'll run it by Ed
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Harukaze

Harukaze

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 am

I second this idea, sounds like fun. ^^
Back to top Go down

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 am

heh suppose so...
i just kill mvps in the arena and out of it.. lol
Back to top Go down

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 pm

i don't think we need one of these...yea it'd be useful but what about the lowbies that can't even live long enough there?
Back to top Go down
Arina

Arina

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 pm

well if someone within their range could leech them aswell in there, they could hide in a corner while the angra user kills the monsters
Giving them a chance of rare items as well as some nice exp
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 pm

We discussed the possibility today at the guild meeting...We're thinking about doing it as an event some time
Back to top Go down

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

they lowbie wouldn't be able to live long enough...if they are too low 1hit and dead...and if they are too low then even a fully donate person as high as possible but still in range of that lowbie wouldn't be able to leech them
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Thats why we'd do more than one party =O i purposely have a bunch of chars at diff lvl ranges so i can leech anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 pm

that doesn't help...re-read my last post...
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm

well then it'll be an event for ppl who can live through it >< we're trying to help all the lowbies out but time differences and jobs and such make it hard to be on at same times so leeching can be done

It's only an idea really...there will be other events as well

Ezk brought up poring ball Very Happy
Back to top Go down

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 pm

i have always wanted to play that...but most of the idiots on the server say "Poring ball? What the f@#$ is that?"
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 pm

lol well i didn't know what it was either >< until ezk brought up playing it for guild events
Back to top Go down

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 am

mvp exp sucks -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MVP Arena... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Arena...   MVP Arena... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP Arena...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Guild Suggestions-
Jump to: