The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good day, everyone~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harukaze

Harukaze

Good day, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Hihi, I'm Harukaze, but everyone calls me Haru. =3 While I'm a part of RagingFire rather than the Knights of Fenris, I felt like I'd post here. Ed did say allies were welcome after all. >.>;

Anyways! I'll be glad to help out wherever I can, so let me know if I can be of service. ^^ Currently my main (and only char in RagingFire at the moment) is Harukaze at level 179. I have various other characters in level ranges lower than that as well, if my wanderer is out of your level range. I can leech a bit, but quite frankly I really prefer it when my party members are able to contribute as well. ^^; At any rate, let me know if you need some help or just want to chat. =3

Also, congrats to the KoF for starting up this forum. Here's to a prosperous future! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey sexy Haru~
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey yourself, good lookin' xD
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 pm

YES!

Allied guilds are very welcome to our forum! We love hearing from you guys and hope that our alliance will hold and prosper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
EdgarGrimfang

EdgarGrimfang

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Harukaze wrote:

Tell your friends, your family, NO! THE PRESIDENT! TELL THEM ALL TO JOIN THIS FORUM Very Happy Well...your guild buddies anyways lol
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:09 am

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Harukaze wrote:

Tell your friends, your family, NO! THE PRESIDENT! TELL THEM ALL TO JOIN THIS FORUM Very Happy Well...your guild buddies anyways lol

Well, sadly the majority of members of RagingFire have a bit of trouble finding time to come on often, what with busy lives and severe differences in time zones and such. However, I will do my best the point them towards here whenever I get the chance. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 am

put it on the guild notice to come here
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:14 am

Sdhorm wrote:
put it on the guild notice to come here

Sadly, that requires Joker to do so, and since he lives in South Africa it's a bit harder to get a hold of him. The next time I see him though, I will gladly ask him to do that. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:16 am

you should never give guild leader ship away unless your leaving the guild with the char that is the guild leader or if you need something done that you either don't know how to do or for some reason your computer cannot do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Haru O for where art thuo Haru~
hmm where have i heard that before o.o;;
anyways yo lol
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Sdhorm wrote:
you should never give guild leader ship away unless your leaving the guild with the char that is the guild leader or if you need something done that you either don't know how to do or for some reason your computer cannot do

You say that as if leadership used to be mine, when it never was to begin with. x.x;

Hitaru wrote:
Haru O for where art thuo Haru~
hmm where have i heard that before o.o;;
anyways yo lol

Oh dearest Hitaru, why hast thou not cast away thy father's name and joined me in running away from this pointless feud our kin so strongly fight? *ahem* Err, I mean hello. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 pm

XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 pm

-pokes all-
Back to top Go down
Jokers

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Haru got it going in this guild ;D Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 am

Jokers wrote:
Haru got it going in this guild ;D Wink Wink Wink

Sure do! =3 Three hot meals every day and a cot to sleep in, what more could you ask for? =P
Back to top Go down
Jokers

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 am

...... Chocolate.... how could you forget that Q-Q

And , yeah you know what I mean, not the meals and shelter part ;D Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day, everyone~   Good day, everyone~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day, everyone~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Introductions/Good-Byes-
Jump to: