The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yao. :O lol wut title length

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaian

Zaian

yao. :O lol wut title length Empty
PostSubject: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:18 pm

This be Zaian (meatspace name: James), your local friendly gunnie. I've been in the guild for about a week or so, methinks (I'm bad at this, haha).

Fellow guilds(wo)man Jewelia/Tiff and myself have been in a long and loving relationship (cue 'daww), and we're both seniors in cawlledge. :B This may make us the oldest in the guild. o_o

Hope to get to know ye all better.

宜しくお願い致しまぁす~ m(_ _)m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Er um yo..
lol
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:54 pm

あぁ、二本木を知っている人発見!こちらこそよろしくお願いします、そしてギールドにようこそ!
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Naw there's a person or two older than you guys lol

plus Ed and I are only like a year younger XD
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Jewelia

Jewelia

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 pm

FINALLY, you make an intro post Very Happy <3 プァ~ afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 pm

多すぎるここ日本。ご避けるためにしすぎると、私たちの一部の翻訳を持っていない可能性があります外国語を試してください
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm

"Too many here in Japan. To avoid too much, please try a foreign language may not have translated some of us"

Really?
>.>
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:35 pm

that isn't what i put...least not what it was supposed to say anyways...it was supposed to say "Too much Japanese in here. Please try and keep from using too much foreign language because some people might now have a translator"
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Frey's translation was actually more accurate, that was a really jumbled sentence. >.>;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 pm

i used a translator...if you type in what i said that it was supposed to be then copy and paste what it gives you to translate THAT it'll give you what freyja had said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yao. :O lol wut title length   yao. :O lol wut title length I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yao. :O lol wut title length
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Introductions/Good-Byes-
Jump to: