The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ello, El rawr.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meryl

Meryl

Ello, El rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Ello, El rawr.   Ello, El rawr. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:08 am

Hello, my name is Meryl (Obviously), and I'm completely dedicated to Knights of Fenris! *-*

He he, a little forward I think...Any-who, I go by many names. I prefer "Sen," but "Meryl" is just fine too. I'm 6'0, Blonde, Blue Eyes, Hispanic (LOL), and a man, baby yeah. (Austin Powers pun intended!)
I play a Gunslinger, and have yet to see a Slinger of my caliber! I'm generally nice, and like to keep the peace. I can be hot headed when solo leveling, and item hunting, so if you happen to hear me swearing a lot on Teamspeak, please ignore.

I have a wife irl, and son. Live in Texas, and may be joining the military fairly soon. I try to WoE when I can, and I wish only to serve this beautiful guild, and befriend it's amazing members!
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

Ello, El rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, El rawr.   Ello, El rawr. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 am

beautifully put Very Happy

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Harukaze

Harukaze

Ello, El rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, El rawr.   Ello, El rawr. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 am

Seems like you were finally approved, huh Sen? =3 Anyways, welcome to the forums! We'd be glad to hear your input on any of the topics or simply just share a laugh with us in the chitchat section. Enjoy! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jokers

Ello, El rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, El rawr.   Ello, El rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Blonde , blue eyes????? we got something in common =P

Welcome, I aint playing atm, but manage to get on once maybe every week or 2 xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ello, El rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, El rawr.   Ello, El rawr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello, El rawr.
Page 1 of 1