The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Notice of an Important Event...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harukaze

Harukaze

Notice of an Important Event... Empty
PostSubject: Notice of an Important Event...   Notice of an Important Event... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:28 am

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ezkraiel (21)

Party for Ez! I declare everyone gets together the entire day for Ez's birthday and celebrates! Although I say this, the website doesn't specify exactly which day the event is on... Would the person in question like to clarify that for me? >.>;

Also, if you'd like to buy alcohol for everyone, we won't complain Mr. 21 <3
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Notice of an Important Event...   Notice of an Important Event... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Harukaze wrote:
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ezkraiel (21)

Party for Ez! I declare everyone gets together the entire day for Ez's birthday and celebrates! Although I say this, the website doesn't specify exactly which day the event is on... Would the person in question like to clarify that for me? >.>;

Also, if you'd like to buy alcohol for everyone, we won't complain Mr. 21 <3
June 6th >_<

And how will you be getting here Mrs alcoholic? XD
Thanks Haru =)
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: Notice of an Important Event...   Notice of an Important Event... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Hehe, I have my ways, you know~

Anyways, it's settled! Everybody devote June 6th to having a party! Even though I say that though, I'm not quite sure how we'd be able to celebrate... Getting on RO and possibly setting up events or something? But I feel like that won't last long, not to mention we've done that a lot already... Something new would be nice, preferrably some new games we could all try out as a group or something, even if it has to be card games over some kind of program like a messenger. =x Everyone, please post any ideas you might have!
Back to top Go down
Meryl

Meryl

PostSubject: Re: Notice of an Important Event...   Notice of an Important Event... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm

I'll DM a short birthday campaign for Ez D: Dungeons & Dragons style. Newbie characters!!! It'll be titled "The mystery of Ez's most wonderful present! 3.0"
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: Notice of an Important Event...   Notice of an Important Event... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 am

No more suggestions? =< Come on guys, does Ez's birthday not mean anything to the rest of you? He's always helped us out and he changed your diapers when you were a baby!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice of an Important Event...   Notice of an Important Event... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice of an Important Event...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Random :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: