The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majik

Majik

I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM Empty
PostSubject: I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM   I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 am

Ok, So, introduction!

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS EVERYONE I AM not going to type in all caps and yeah my name is Majik there ya go.

20, College somethingorother, Fluent in German (Gibt es irgendjemand heir der mit mir reden kann? o.o) Working

I currently have only 2 Chars,

Majik, 80something High Wizard and
Laik, my Ninja of whom which we shant speak of right now.

I'm generally pretty friendly, me and my GF started playing this just for fun and you guys all seemed pretty nice Very Happy And when I get up to higher level wouldn't mind leeching (or helping newbies a this point o.o) and am hoping to help get this guild on its feet along with everyone else, you guys are a lot of fun Smile

Last edited by Majik on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM   I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am

WOOT!

Of course we're fun! Razz

Can't really get bored with this fine group-o-people XD
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Majik

Majik

PostSubject: RANDOM QUESTION   I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Can my title be Kapitän Käsekuchen? Bitte? o.o
Back to top Go down
Glorix

Glorix

PostSubject: Re: I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM   I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm

UPDATE: Majik and myself are now level 165ish and I got angra a few weeks ago. SO if anyone needs help leveling you can message us when we're online. Smile We have characters in the 80ish range and 130 range too so if you're a lower level we can still help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM   I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM HE WHO IS CALLED I AM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Introductions/Good-Byes-
Jump to: