The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Monica

What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?) Empty
PostSubject: What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?)   What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 pm

so i found a weird lump on my midldle finger and it felt like a bone and my bro said it might be calcium build up and he wouldn't tell me what it is and he said something about how im to young to have it so i was wondering if you guys could tell me Razz
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?)   What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Its where your bones have built up so much, you become unable to move muscles/joints. (happens alot in your back sometimes, but its usually in 50+ year olds)
Back to top Go down
Baby Monica

PostSubject: Re: What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?)   What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Ezkraiel wrote:
(happens alot in your back sometimes, but its usually in 50+ year olds)
ohhh now i feel old >.< but thanks
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?)   What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Like Ez said, it's when calcium buildup collects around joints. It might be best if you watch your calcium intake. =x I had a friend who drank nothing but milk all day, and he had a couple of those. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?)   What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is calcium build up?!?!? (did i spell it right?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Random :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: